Sunday, May 27, 2012

No, seriously, listen to this!

"I'm listening." We hear that phrase so much these days and often times we find ourselves questioning if the person is really listening to us.

I remember being at a meeting with my first client last year. We were discussing points that he wanted to have addressed by the research and analysis and I tagged on a point that he had mentioned in the initial sit down. "Wow, you remembered that?"

"Yeah, I was listening to ya." When I walked out of the meeting, I knew that I had found the mantra for the company.

"Listening to the world."

That is the idea that we bring into each job that we do. We firmly believe that the world is consistently telling us what we need to know about most situations, but some of us get so caught up in the day to day grind that we forget to just sit back and listen to the world.

That is where we come in at Trimmel Analytics. We are a Nashville based research and analysis company. While our client work has focused primarily in the area of competitive intelligence, that is just one facet of the company.

We currently offer these services:

  • Strengths Weakness Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Analysis
  • Competitor Profiling
  • Analysis of Competing Hypothesis (ACH) and Structured Analysis of Competing Hypothesis (SACH)
  • Porters 5 Forces Analysis
  • McKinsey 7s Analysis
  • Benchmarking Analysis
So, when you are unsure about your competitive environment, come to us and let us help you listen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment